Kenechi

Kenny Loves to Read

I'm an avid reader and I also love to write. Hopefully my reviews will help people find their next favourite book.

World Without End
Ken Follett
Chasing Embers (A Ben Garston Novel)
James Henry Bennet
Don Quixote
John Ormsby, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1) - David Estes I'm not a big fan of dystopian novels because they tend to be pretty depressing, but I quite enjoyed The Moon Dwellers. The world David Estes creates is believable and leaves room for the redemption of the human race (I hate it when the future is too bleak for salvation). I didn't love Adele as a protagonist (I'm not sure why) but I supported her decisions and actions to rescue her family. I warmed more to Tristan, Roc, Cole and Tawni and felt they helped move the story along very well. There is a lot of action and danger in this fast paced novel,  however, after a few chapters, my attention began to wander as Tristan and Adele reflected on their inexplicable attraction to each other. It's not that I didn't buy the connection, I just wanted answers sooner than later to convince me of its authenticity and I didn't get it. Maybe it'll all come clear in the next book. I'll be reading that for sure.